I posted this before but was unable to get back to that forum for some reason.
We are looking to book train travel from Central Paris ( rue de rivoli) St. James Albany Hotel to Lucerne Switzerland Marriott. We hear that there is a huge difference between first and second class. I'm very confused because of the language barrier on the websites. I have never been on a train before and this is all Greek to me.
If anyone can provide specifics I would REALLY appreciate it !!! Thank you in advance to anyone that responds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
Need advice with Train travel- Central Paris to Lucerne Switzerland