I posted this before but was unable to get back to that forum for some reason.
We are looking to book train travel from Central Paris ( rue de rivoli) St. James Albany Hotel to Lucerne Switzerland Marriott. We hear that there is a huge difference between first and second class. I'm very confused because of the language barrier on the websites. I have never been on a train before and this is all Greek to me.
If anyone can provide specifics I would REALLY appreciate it !!! Thank you in advance to anyone that responds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 quickest way to Prague
- 8 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 25 Paris for children
Need advice with Train travel- Central Paris to Lucerne Switzerland