i am from Asia, planning to visit Spain in August for 14 to 16 days. 3days Madrid (day trip to Toledo) , 8days around Andalucia and 3 days in Barcelona .
Would you kindly help me out with :
1) A suggested ROUTE (& transport) GUIDE for my 8 days in ANDALUCIA ?
Prefer to rent a car as i have mild slipped disc where i can't walk for more than 3-4 hours straight, if its going to be long walk everyday. But don't mind relying on public transport if it is just for 2 or 3 days i can bear with it.
* Would like to visit Seville, Cordoba & Granada & where else?
*4 days in Seville and other places should NOT be less than 2 nights as we hate checking in & out of hotel everyday (unless its just 1 time)
* I read that spending a night at Zahara de la Sierra at Rondo is a must as the view is breath taking ??
* Cathedrals, museums are great but 1 or 2 per day will do as we also would to experience the Spanish way of life & culture (e.g. markets, street performance, flaminco, food & any other good shows & entertainment at night).
We'll be flying in & out via Madrid so we'll begin with Madrid -》Andalucia -》Barcelona and back to Madrid. So where shall we begin (coming from Madrid) & end in Andalucia (heading to Barcelona by train)?
2) Do you have any recommendations for good shows/entertainment in any of the cities especially at night? Just perhaps 2 or 3 will do as we do have to watch our budget
Thanks a million !!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Piedmont question
- 24 Insurance on rental car options
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?