I am leaving from Venice going to Austria, and was planning to go to Salzburg for three nights. However, my flight plans changed, which left me with an extra day, before I go on to Munich. My question is ..... should I just add the extra day in Salzburg or should I instead first go to Innsbruck for a day, then on to Salzburg??
Need Advice! Salzburg or Innsbruck??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 3 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 My Google Maps
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 12 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 18 italy - france - germany
- 19 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 20 Planning Europe trip
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Authentic czech food
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!