I've two nights in Switzerland, arriving around 1pm on day one and leaving around 730am on day 3. I can't decide whether to stay un interlaken west (hotel alphorn) or Lauterbrunnen (hotel staubbach). Basically we intend to take a boat cruise on Lake thun on 1st day and go for a simple walk/hike along the way to Schilthorn the 2nd day. Rest of the time would just to be wandering around.
Appreciate any advice if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 릴 게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 손오공게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir