I've two nights in Switzerland, arriving around 1pm on day one and leaving around 730am on day 3. I can't decide whether to stay un interlaken west (hotel alphorn) or Lauterbrunnen (hotel staubbach). Basically we intend to take a boat cruise on Lake thun on 1st day and go for a simple walk/hike along the way to Schilthorn the 2nd day. Rest of the time would just to be wandering around.
Appreciate any advice if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Bordeaux to Nice
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Uber vs. TfL
- 22 Berlin
- 23 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 24 Germany or Sweden
- 25 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast