I've two nights in Switzerland, arriving around 1pm on day one and leaving around 730am on day 3. I can't decide whether to stay un interlaken west (hotel alphorn) or Lauterbrunnen (hotel staubbach). Basically we intend to take a boat cruise on Lake thun on 1st day and go for a simple walk/hike along the way to Schilthorn the 2nd day. Rest of the time would just to be wandering around.
Appreciate any advice if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/kerave-hair/
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Bremerhaven and environs
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges