I've two nights in Switzerland, arriving around 1pm on day one and leaving around 730am on day 3. I can't decide whether to stay un interlaken west (hotel alphorn) or Lauterbrunnen (hotel staubbach). Basically we intend to take a boat cruise on Lake thun on 1st day and go for a simple walk/hike along the way to Schilthorn the 2nd day. Rest of the time would just to be wandering around.
Appreciate any advice if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 4 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 Iceland 3 day layover
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Train travel
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 20 DVD burning software
- 21 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 22 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 25 WWI Battlefields