... for a young woman (21) who will be traveling in Spain, France, England, and the Netherlands. She likes to do active things like walking, hiking, maybe some river rafting, and she's not so much into museums. She is on a budget and will be in Europe this summer (July) thru late October. DH and I use Rick Steves and Fodors and will be passing our copies on to her but not sure they will be as helpful for her young age and the activities she likes.
Need advice on travel guide books ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Late night train from Prague
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Eating in University cafeterias
- 8 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 9 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Tour Group Operators
- 12 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 Theater in London
- 20 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 21 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 22 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 23 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Italy- From Rome to Milan