We are spending a couple of days in Amsterdam before leaving on a cruise that departs from Rotterdam, and I need some advice on getting from Amsterdam to the cruise terminal in Rotterdam. First, can anyone tell me which station in Rotterdam is closest to the cruise terminal? Second, should I make reservations before we leave the U.S. on Aug. 26 for travel on the 31st? Thanks in advance for your help!
Need advice on train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Transports in Santorini
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Oslo in early Oct
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 22 Best day trips from Paris
- 23 Santorini transportation
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Gift for French business associate