We are spending a couple of days in Amsterdam before leaving on a cruise that departs from Rotterdam, and I need some advice on getting from Amsterdam to the cruise terminal in Rotterdam. First, can anyone tell me which station in Rotterdam is closest to the cruise terminal? Second, should I make reservations before we leave the U.S. on Aug. 26 for travel on the 31st? Thanks in advance for your help!
Need advice on train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 2 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 3 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 10 Hours in Brussels
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 Transportation in Barcelona
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Ste Remy France