I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 alItalia
- 4 Mykonos Beach Club
- 5 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 6 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 9 Visit to Engand
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Munich Hotel Location
- 16 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 19 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 22 Is Sicily Safe?
- 23 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 24 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 25 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo