I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Lyon
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 French theater in Paris
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?