I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 13 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Cappadocia in June
- 17 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 20 Car insurance in Iceland
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters