I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Georgia in 4 days
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin Luggage storage
- 14 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 15 Croatia short sail trip
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 First Solo Adventure