I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Tour of Northern Italy
- 11 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 12 Cognac transportation?
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 An hour and ten min enough for connection?