I feel really stupid asking this question but am ging to do it anyway as I read similar posts but only ended up confused.
As you can probably tell by the fact that I said mobile instead of cell phone, I am an Australian and want to know if my mobile will work in Europe.
I've read a few suggestions that have said that you and your travelling partner should each have a mobile so that if something happens and you are separated, you can still find each other.
Well that's all well and good but i don't want us to have to spend a fortune buying a phone each that we'll only use for 6 weeks. I have read that renting is an option but the problem there is that we don't go through the same city twice so we start in one palce and won't be back there to return any phones.
I hope I am making sense, you're assistance would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Traveling in Belgium
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?