I am travelling to Florence from Interlaken in a couple of weeks but have a night in between the two for a one-night stay in a city in Italy. Any advice on a good city to stay in (other than Milan) that is in between Interlaken and Florence? I am a 22 year old backpacker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days outside Rome
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Cambrils
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs