We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 4 Is Capri overrated?
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 9 9 days in switzerland
- 10 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 11 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 12 Bus ride to Positano
- 13 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 14 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 15 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 18 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 19 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 20 Amsterdam restaurants
- 21 Greece for a month with a baby
- 22 Wine tour in Chianti
- 23 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 24 Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Colosseum day or Night Tour