We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 9 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 French open
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 England and Scotland
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?