We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 4 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Italy in October
- 12 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 13 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 14 Paris and where else?
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 19 Day trips from Lisbon
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 22 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 23 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 24 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 25 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?