We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 Day Trips from Nice
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Istanbul water
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 London restaurants
- 18 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 19 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 20 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 21 Siena Favorites?
- 22 biking in France
- 23 using airbnb for the first time...
- 24 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 25 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November