We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 Transportation in Barcelona
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Ste Remy France