We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental agency
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 6 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 7 Trains
- 8 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 9 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 DVD players in France
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 14 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 19 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 22 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 23 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 24 Travel by train in Poland?
- 25 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break