We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 2 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 6 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 7 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Spain driving trip
- 11 Renting an apt.
- 12 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 13 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 21 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 22 Amsterday > Bruges
- 23 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 24 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 25 Help me with this trip