We are leaving from Rome, taking the train to Naples and are not sure how to plan the next 6 days. We are active seniors and love walking and spending time off the beaten track. Do you have any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, fun hikes, or quiet spots to enjoy a pretty view? We're going in mid-September, so hopefully it won't be too crowded
Need Advice on how to spend 7 days in Amalfi Coast area in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 3 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 7 England sites not to miss
- 8 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 9 month's stay in Italy
- 10 2 month backpacking though europe
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 naples & pickpockets
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 19 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 20 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 21 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 22 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 25 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?