We are two older women who will be visiting Nancy in February and need a hotel close to the train station that offers twin beds with bath and, hopefully, an elevator, definitely heat, possibly parking (we might rent a car depending on the weather), breakfast and, I hope this is not just wishful thinking, at an affordable rate. If anyone has any suggestions, we would certainly love to hear from you. This is a trip to commemorate my father who died in France in WWII. Thank you.
Need advice on hotels in Nancy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 10 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 19 Paris in April?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Estonia Amber