We are two older women who will be visiting Nancy in February and need a hotel close to the train station that offers twin beds with bath and, hopefully, an elevator, definitely heat, possibly parking (we might rent a car depending on the weather), breakfast and, I hope this is not just wishful thinking, at an affordable rate. If anyone has any suggestions, we would certainly love to hear from you. This is a trip to commemorate my father who died in France in WWII. Thank you.
Need advice on hotels in Nancy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 3 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 4 Driving in Germany
- 5 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 15 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 20 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 21 Stockholm Trip Report
- 22 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip