Would love to get some advice on the best train route from Venice to Cinque Terre.
Here is what I am planning on doing: take a Frecciabianca train from Venice to Monterosso with one stop in Milano Centrale (6 hours). The benefits appear to be you get reserved seats with only 1 stop. If I take a train from Venice to Florence to CT it may be shorter by an hour to an hour and a half, but there are more stops and you don't have reserved seats. Is that true? Advice?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 fake and real documents
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
Need advice on best train route from Venice to Cinque Terre