Would love to get some advice on the best train route from Venice to Cinque Terre.
Here is what I am planning on doing: take a Frecciabianca train from Venice to Monterosso with one stop in Milano Centrale (6 hours). The benefits appear to be you get reserved seats with only 1 stop. If I take a train from Venice to Florence to CT it may be shorter by an hour to an hour and a half, but there are more stops and you don't have reserved seats. Is that true? Advice?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profactor-t-2000/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September
Need advice on best train route from Venice to Cinque Terre