Would love to get some advice on the best train route from Venice to Cinque Terre.
Here is what I am planning on doing: take a Frecciabianca train from Venice to Monterosso with one stop in Milano Centrale (6 hours). The benefits appear to be you get reserved seats with only 1 stop. If I take a train from Venice to Florence to CT it may be shorter by an hour to an hour and a half, but there are more stops and you don't have reserved seats. Is that true? Advice?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 17 Last night in Sweden
- 18 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 charming cities in Spain
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal
Need advice on best train route from Venice to Cinque Terre