I need some advice on a short layover in Dublin and if it's at all possible to make this connection.
Flights I'm looking at for BOS-DUB-BCN
Arrive DUB 5:20 am
Depart DUB for BCN 6:40 am (1:20 connection)
Arrive DUB 12:30
Depart DUB for BOS 14:15 (1:45 connection)
Can anyone who has flown similar tell me both eastbound and westbound what I might encounter? How far apart are the gates/terminals. I'm less concerned about our flight going over because if we miss our connection to BCN it's not the end of the world to any of us to have to spend a day in Dublin. But going home I'm worried because we have to be back in the states for a meeting the following day (day after we land in Boston).
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 where to stay in London?
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece