I need some advice on a short layover in Dublin and if it's at all possible to make this connection.
Flights I'm looking at for BOS-DUB-BCN
Arrive DUB 5:20 am
Depart DUB for BCN 6:40 am (1:20 connection)
Arrive DUB 12:30
Depart DUB for BOS 14:15 (1:45 connection)
Can anyone who has flown similar tell me both eastbound and westbound what I might encounter? How far apart are the gates/terminals. I'm less concerned about our flight going over because if we miss our connection to BCN it's not the end of the world to any of us to have to spend a day in Dublin. But going home I'm worried because we have to be back in the states for a meeting the following day (day after we land in Boston).
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits@: mcafee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 mcafee*24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Bernese Oberland
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon