I need some advice on a short layover in Dublin and if it's at all possible to make this connection.
Flights I'm looking at for BOS-DUB-BCN
Arrive DUB 5:20 am
Depart DUB for BCN 6:40 am (1:20 connection)
Arrive DUB 12:30
Depart DUB for BOS 14:15 (1:45 connection)
Can anyone who has flown similar tell me both eastbound and westbound what I might encounter? How far apart are the gates/terminals. I'm less concerned about our flight going over because if we miss our connection to BCN it's not the end of the world to any of us to have to spend a day in Dublin. But going home I'm worried because we have to be back in the states for a meeting the following day (day after we land in Boston).
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Budapest in December 2017