I am looking for some advice on what would be the nicest route (most scenic and with some attractions and good food/wine in between) from around Bordeaux in France, to Spain (somewhere around Barcelona or south)?
My benchmark would be Bavaria in Germany, as I had a GREAT time driving from Munich to Frankfurt in about one week two years ago. Views were amazing and everything was just so memorable and picturesque.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 2 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 3 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 2 weeks from southern italy
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena