My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
- 1 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast