My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 14 nights in Europe
- 18 French immersion courses in France
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Ireland & Scotland