My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Packages
- 2 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 3 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 4 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 5 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 6 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 7 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 10 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 Best location to stay in Seville
- 12 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 13 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 14 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 15 House/villa in Italy or France
- 16 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 17 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 18 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 21 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 22 Train/Subway Questions
- 23 Debit card usage in Norway
- 24 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 25 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4