My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 London Itinerary and Questions
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 9 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 10 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 11 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 MiFi in Italy
- 15 Cork or Galway?
- 16 Sitges Hotel ??
- 17 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 18 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 19 French lavender and cottages
- 20 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 21 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 22 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016