My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon transportation
- 2 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 3 One day in Paris!
- 4 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 5 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 6 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 7 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 8 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 9 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 10 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 11 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 12 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Travel in England and Scotland
- 15 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 16 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 17 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 18 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 19 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 23 Japan or Italy next spring
- 24 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?