My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 days in Germany
- 2 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 3 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Nice or Marseille??
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?