My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Stroller in Europe
- 4 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 5 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 6 Rotterdam in 1923
- 7 Xmas windows in London
- 8 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 9 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 12 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 13 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 14 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 19 Holland/France/Spain
- 20 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 21 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience