My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Fjords, How To?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 6 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 11 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 17 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 18 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 19 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 20 London - Site List Triage -
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Priceline for London hotels
- 25 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas