My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?