My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 2 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 2 full days in Paris
- 5 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 12 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 21 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 22 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 23 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard