My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic