My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 where to stay in Germany
- 11 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Majorca - where to stay?
- 19 Basel - Day Trip
- 20 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 25 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language