My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Gelato course in Rome?
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 8 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 9 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 12 Limo from Heathrow
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Please suggest best itinerary
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 Renting bed linens and towels
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?