My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 2 Greece for a month with a baby
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 looking for an app
- 6 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 7 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 8 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 9 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 12 phone service
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 17 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 18 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 20 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 21 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Arctic Circle in December