My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Dublin Hostels
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Spain Questions
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions