My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norwegian air
- 2 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 3 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Early flight from Nice
- 6 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 7 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 8 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 14 London Paris
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 Lost speeding fine notice
- 17 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so