My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 2 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 3 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 4 Paris
- 5 Rome/Florence
- 6 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 7 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 8 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 9 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 10 First European Vacation )
- 11 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 12 Around Geneva?
- 13 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 14 Still another Normandy question
- 15 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 16 Greek island advice
- 17 Texting in France
- 18 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 21 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 22 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 25 Weekend in Paris in October