My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 3 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Europe Tour with Kids
- 6 Shipping Prosecco
- 7 Moscow: there is nothing to worry about.
- 8 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 9 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Lakes District UK
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Kimhe--flamenco
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Italy 14 days
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Venice Apartment on Canal for Three Canadian Ladies