My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 6 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 7 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 8 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 9 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 10 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 11 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 23 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain