My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 2 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 6 Internet or travel agent?
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 14 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid