My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 2 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 3 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 7 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 10 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 11 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 13 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 14 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 15 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 16 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 17 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 18 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 19 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?