My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 What to wear
- 8 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?