My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 2 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 5 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 6 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 9 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 10 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 13 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 16 Day trips from Cologne
- 17 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 18 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 19 Barcelona with Teens
- 20 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 21 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 22 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 23 Romantic hotel in venice
- 24 10 days in Spain
- 25 May or September?