My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 7 Berlin: evening dining
- 8 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 9 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 10 Immigration Procedures
- 11 In Paris on my own
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 17 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 20 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 21 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Hotel in Paris
- 25 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?