My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 5 nights!
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 7 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 Barcelona restaurants
- 10 Seaplane service
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Freising or Erding?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 17 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 18 Paris Bastille Day
- 19 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 20 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?