My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Need Advice for Trip to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 3 weeks in Europe