My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Train travel
- 2 Provence to Nice driving
- 3 Age limitation for car rental
- 4 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 please revew provence agenda
- 7 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Lake Como - basta!
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Norway in November
- 12 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 13 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 14 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 15 ROME!!!
- 16 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 17 Swiss German
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 23 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 24 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow