My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 3 Newcastle train info
- 4 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 5 Poland in September
- 6 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 7 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Ireland to Scotland
- 13 Munich, Germany
- 14 Rome for a week
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 Belgium advice
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 21 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 24 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 25 Overnight Train Questions