My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Anchovies and Sardines
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 7 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 Flight connection in CDG
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany
- 13 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 14 Ravenna Mosaics
- 15 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 16 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 24 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 25 Swiss: 9 day trip