My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Paris and plan to spend 4 days in Paris and then would like to see the South of France. We have 2 days left after Paris to travel so we would like to go somewhere that doesn't require too much travel time so we have more time to enjoy it. Any recommendations? I'd love to get down to the coast but I think that's going to be too far. Could really use some advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 4 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 5 Another Visit to London
- 6 Questions about regionale trains
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 9 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 10 Overnight Layover -London
- 11 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 12 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 13 Vienna Favorites
- 14 15 nights in Italy
- 15 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 16 Rental car in Italy
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 22 5 top Scams in Paris
- 23 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 24 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 25 French Prem Train Fares