We are late 20s couple travelling to Greece (covering Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Crete) during the last two weeks of August.
Could anyone please advice which are the 'best websites' to book hotels and flights - by best I mean specifically in terms of cancellation fees (ideally I'm looking for ones which won't charge any cancellation fee).
I ask so because Greece is our second preference for holiday this year. Our first preference is to go to SE Asia in November. However, after foreseeing a probably job shift by my wife, we are planning an alternative just in case she does not manage to get leaves In November.
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 16 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Praiano hotel question