We are late 20s couple travelling to Greece (covering Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Crete) during the last two weeks of August.
Could anyone please advice which are the 'best websites' to book hotels and flights - by best I mean specifically in terms of cancellation fees (ideally I'm looking for ones which won't charge any cancellation fee).
I ask so because Greece is our second preference for holiday this year. Our first preference is to go to SE Asia in November. However, after foreseeing a probably job shift by my wife, we are planning an alternative just in case she does not manage to get leaves In November.
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid