We are late 20s couple travelling to Greece (covering Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Crete) during the last two weeks of August.
Could anyone please advice which are the 'best websites' to book hotels and flights - by best I mean specifically in terms of cancellation fees (ideally I'm looking for ones which won't charge any cancellation fee).
I ask so because Greece is our second preference for holiday this year. Our first preference is to go to SE Asia in November. However, after foreseeing a probably job shift by my wife, we are planning an alternative just in case she does not manage to get leaves In November.
Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 auto europa or auto europe?
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich