Any advice to get started on a trip to Italy, etc? Total newbie..have no idea where to start. I hear that September/October are good months to visit, due to less traffic, cooler weather. My spouse and I would like to go before we get too old to enjoy it! Looking at maybe a 3 week timeframe for travel time and enjoyment. We like nice hotels, but they don't have to be extravagant. He has a bad back, so comfort is of some concern. He is a glass artist and wants to see some great art and glass work. Any tips on what my first plan should be? We'd like to plan starting now and take a trip next September ( a year or so from now). Any suggestions on which areas not to miss? Lots of questions. Thanks for any help getting started. I'm 44 and he's 56. I am physically fit but he has to rest some due to his back. Would also like ideas on where to fly into, where to fly out of for coming home. We live in Seattle.
Need advice for a travel newbie!! Italy, Murano (?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 7 Vienna highlights
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 14 Seville hotels
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 Italy
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Lavender Fields
- 23 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 24 Munich
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice