Any advice to get started on a trip to Italy, etc? Total newbie..have no idea where to start. I hear that September/October are good months to visit, due to less traffic, cooler weather. My spouse and I would like to go before we get too old to enjoy it! Looking at maybe a 3 week timeframe for travel time and enjoyment. We like nice hotels, but they don't have to be extravagant. He has a bad back, so comfort is of some concern. He is a glass artist and wants to see some great art and glass work. Any tips on what my first plan should be? We'd like to plan starting now and take a trip next September ( a year or so from now). Any suggestions on which areas not to miss? Lots of questions. Thanks for any help getting started. I'm 44 and he's 56. I am physically fit but he has to rest some due to his back. Would also like ideas on where to fly into, where to fly out of for coming home. We live in Seattle.
Need advice for a travel newbie!! Italy, Murano (?)
- 1 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 5 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Drive Rome Florence
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Storage Madrid Airport
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 23 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 25 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary