My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in September 2012 - first time for both of us! Unfortunately, because of our careers we are only able to travel for 2 weeks. We are trying to fit our wish list into this trip but it may not be doable. We are looking for itinerary advice on if we could visit London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome in 2 weeks? If not, what would be your best advice for an itinerary for our first trip to Europe and best ways to get to/from each city? Thank you for your help!!
Need Advice! - First time to Europe - London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Tight Planning?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 18 Travel with Teens
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?