My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in September 2012 - first time for both of us! Unfortunately, because of our careers we are only able to travel for 2 weeks. We are trying to fit our wish list into this trip but it may not be doable. We are looking for itinerary advice on if we could visit London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome in 2 weeks? If not, what would be your best advice for an itinerary for our first trip to Europe and best ways to get to/from each city? Thank you for your help!!
Need Advice! - First time to Europe - London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 7 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 9 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Is Capri overrated?
- 11 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 9 days on amalfi coast
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Which tour would you choose?
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Need help with our itinerary