My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in September 2012 - first time for both of us! Unfortunately, because of our careers we are only able to travel for 2 weeks. We are trying to fit our wish list into this trip but it may not be doable. We are looking for itinerary advice on if we could visit London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome in 2 weeks? If not, what would be your best advice for an itinerary for our first trip to Europe and best ways to get to/from each city? Thank you for your help!!
Need Advice! - First time to Europe - London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter