My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in September 2012 - first time for both of us! Unfortunately, because of our careers we are only able to travel for 2 weeks. We are trying to fit our wish list into this trip but it may not be doable. We are looking for itinerary advice on if we could visit London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome in 2 weeks? If not, what would be your best advice for an itinerary for our first trip to Europe and best ways to get to/from each city? Thank you for your help!!
Need Advice! - First time to Europe - London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS