Please be patient with me. I have never travelled outside of North America. I could really use some advice for a trip to Europe I would like to take in May with my two teen daughters. We only have two weeks to work with and we may never get back there again, so we need to choose wisely.
I don't find the planning of a trip fun like I know some people do. I find it overwhelming. For this reason I think we may go on a Globus trip for some of the time so I know my girls' trip will run smoothly. BUT I thought we should try to tack on a couple of days to be in Scotland, specifically Edinburgh before we need to be in London.
So, my question is: Can anyone suggest a nice, reasonably priced hotel in Edinburgh close enough to the castle so we could walk? Can anyone suggest any other tours or places we should see if we only have two days in Edinburgh? Finally, I think we would like to take a train from Edinburgh to London. Any suggestions on this??
Thank you very much. I hope to hear from some of you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노⊙『 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 』⊙슈퍼카지노
- 2 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 20 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 21 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza