Please be patient with me. I have never travelled outside of North America. I could really use some advice for a trip to Europe I would like to take in May with my two teen daughters. We only have two weeks to work with and we may never get back there again, so we need to choose wisely.
I don't find the planning of a trip fun like I know some people do. I find it overwhelming. For this reason I think we may go on a Globus trip for some of the time so I know my girls' trip will run smoothly. BUT I thought we should try to tack on a couple of days to be in Scotland, specifically Edinburgh before we need to be in London.
So, my question is: Can anyone suggest a nice, reasonably priced hotel in Edinburgh close enough to the castle so we could walk? Can anyone suggest any other tours or places we should see if we only have two days in Edinburgh? Finally, I think we would like to take a train from Edinburgh to London. Any suggestions on this??
Thank you very much. I hope to hear from some of you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 2 Mtech : msn Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 msn 24*7
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 rent muscle car in Norway
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How do I private message a person?
- 7 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence