Hi: would like to see the Emilia-Romagna region for 2 days in between going to Venice and then to Zurich (via Milan) by train. I can't decide which town to stay in. I am looking for a local experience of a cooking class, great food, a few sights. I'd like to stay in one place for the 2 nights instead of jumping around. Also, some of the cooking classes in Bologna are really expensive, so maybe they're less in the smaller towns? Anyway, can someone please advise on which place would be best to stay in and perhaps a recommendation on a cooking class/tour, etc. I know about Allesandro's tours, but I'd rather spend money on a great cooking class than a balsamic/cheese tour, though we'll do it if we can budget it. Thank you! Julia
Need Advice - Bologna/Parma/Reggio? Which one(s) for 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 7 Questions for my German friends
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Unique Venice Activity
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 25 car rental advice in Portugal