Hi: would like to see the Emilia-Romagna region for 2 days in between going to Venice and then to Zurich (via Milan) by train. I can't decide which town to stay in. I am looking for a local experience of a cooking class, great food, a few sights. I'd like to stay in one place for the 2 nights instead of jumping around. Also, some of the cooking classes in Bologna are really expensive, so maybe they're less in the smaller towns? Anyway, can someone please advise on which place would be best to stay in and perhaps a recommendation on a cooking class/tour, etc. I know about Allesandro's tours, but I'd rather spend money on a great cooking class than a balsamic/cheese tour, though we'll do it if we can budget it. Thank you! Julia
Need Advice - Bologna/Parma/Reggio? Which one(s) for 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Planning?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 8 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 One week in Venice - trips
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 21 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Italy
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 accommodation woes - Sicily