Hi: would like to see the Emilia-Romagna region for 2 days in between going to Venice and then to Zurich (via Milan) by train. I can't decide which town to stay in. I am looking for a local experience of a cooking class, great food, a few sights. I'd like to stay in one place for the 2 nights instead of jumping around. Also, some of the cooking classes in Bologna are really expensive, so maybe they're less in the smaller towns? Anyway, can someone please advise on which place would be best to stay in and perhaps a recommendation on a cooking class/tour, etc. I know about Allesandro's tours, but I'd rather spend money on a great cooking class than a balsamic/cheese tour, though we'll do it if we can budget it. Thank you! Julia
Need Advice - Bologna/Parma/Reggio? Which one(s) for 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CROATIA SPLIT
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 11 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 staying a month or so in each place
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket