Hi: would like to see the Emilia-Romagna region for 2 days in between going to Venice and then to Zurich (via Milan) by train. I can't decide which town to stay in. I am looking for a local experience of a cooking class, great food, a few sights. I'd like to stay in one place for the 2 nights instead of jumping around. Also, some of the cooking classes in Bologna are really expensive, so maybe they're less in the smaller towns? Anyway, can someone please advise on which place would be best to stay in and perhaps a recommendation on a cooking class/tour, etc. I know about Allesandro's tours, but I'd rather spend money on a great cooking class than a balsamic/cheese tour, though we'll do it if we can budget it. Thank you! Julia
Need Advice - Bologna/Parma/Reggio? Which one(s) for 2 days?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 10 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne