I need your advice, in fact I need a lot of advice! I am planning a surprise New Year's trip for my husband and my 19-year-old daughter. Whis is the best European city to ring in New Year, in your experience? We like fireworks, street parties, food and drink, classical concerts, cooking, art and old history. We love staying in apartments (any recommendations?), shopping for local food, cooking and travelling on our own...not a cruise- or all-inclusive kind....the place cannot be too cold, -5 C is OK... Any events you recommend? any particular places to visit ? Any New year's festivals, concerts?Which old European city would you recommend for the best new year's celebration experience? GOt to be affordable too...Thanks in advance!
Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 16 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 quiet hotel
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Venice hotel selection
- 23 May trip to the islands
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 7 days in Greece