Am planning a trip to Lisbon (from U.S.) in late Oct. Anyone have any ideas for a nice room that's close to everything and safe? Does anyone have any experience with the HF chain?
Need advice about rooms/safety for single woman visiting Lisbon
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 When to visit Provence updated info
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval