I am thinking of going from Vilnius to the north, near Latvia. If you know about the area, please advise on how it is done. Car, train, plane? How far is it? How are the accommodations? Thanks.
Need advice about north part of Lithuania
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 River cruises
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views