I am thinking of going from Vilnius to the north, near Latvia. If you know about the area, please advise on how it is done. Car, train, plane? How far is it? How are the accommodations? Thanks.
Need advice about north part of Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 5 best time to book accommodation
- 6 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 10 London visit
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?