I'm taking my first trip to Europe with my family (my husband, 14yo girl,12yo girl)this summer and want to know if the itinerary that I'm planning is realistic Imean doable or not.
Augusr 3rd USA to Iceland(3 1/2 days)
August 7th Iceland to Paris(41/2 days)
August 12th Paris to London (2 1/2 days)
August 15th London to Venice(10 days)
August 15th to August 23rd Grrek isles Cruise
August 23rd to August 24th Venice
August 25 Pisa
August 26 Florence
August 27 to August 30 Rome and Vatican
August 30 Rome to Copenhaguen
September 3rd Copenhaguen to USA(Visiting Relatives)
I would like to hear advice in terms of the time in each city.If is the right itinerary or i could save money changing the order. If a car rental is necessary in italy and any extra tips you could give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET@ password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 WEBROOT @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Italy in January?
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Iceland rental camper company
- 24 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning