I'm taking my first trip to Europe with my family (my husband, 14yo girl,12yo girl)this summer and want to know if the itinerary that I'm planning is realistic Imean doable or not.
Augusr 3rd USA to Iceland(3 1/2 days)
August 7th Iceland to Paris(41/2 days)
August 12th Paris to London (2 1/2 days)
August 15th London to Venice(10 days)
August 15th to August 23rd Grrek isles Cruise
August 23rd to August 24th Venice
August 25 Pisa
August 26 Florence
August 27 to August 30 Rome and Vatican
August 30 Rome to Copenhaguen
September 3rd Copenhaguen to USA(Visiting Relatives)
I would like to hear advice in terms of the time in each city.If is the right itinerary or i could save money changing the order. If a car rental is necessary in italy and any extra tips you could give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 10 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Coastal Denmark
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?