I'm taking my first trip to Europe with my family (my husband, 14yo girl,12yo girl)this summer and want to know if the itinerary that I'm planning is realistic Imean doable or not.
Augusr 3rd USA to Iceland(3 1/2 days)
August 7th Iceland to Paris(41/2 days)
August 12th Paris to London (2 1/2 days)
August 15th London to Venice(10 days)
August 15th to August 23rd Grrek isles Cruise
August 23rd to August 24th Venice
August 25 Pisa
August 26 Florence
August 27 to August 30 Rome and Vatican
August 30 Rome to Copenhaguen
September 3rd Copenhaguen to USA(Visiting Relatives)
I would like to hear advice in terms of the time in each city.If is the right itinerary or i could save money changing the order. If a car rental is necessary in italy and any extra tips you could give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h care
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 9 Russia in two weeks in December
- 10 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 16 Norway Honeymoon
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?