I'm taking my first trip to Europe with my family (my husband, 14yo girl,12yo girl)this summer and want to know if the itinerary that I'm planning is realistic Imean doable or not.
Augusr 3rd USA to Iceland(3 1/2 days)
August 7th Iceland to Paris(41/2 days)
August 12th Paris to London (2 1/2 days)
August 15th London to Venice(10 days)
August 15th to August 23rd Grrek isles Cruise
August 23rd to August 24th Venice
August 25 Pisa
August 26 Florence
August 27 to August 30 Rome and Vatican
August 30 Rome to Copenhaguen
September 3rd Copenhaguen to USA(Visiting Relatives)
I would like to hear advice in terms of the time in each city.If is the right itinerary or i could save money changing the order. If a car rental is necessary in italy and any extra tips you could give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 A week in Croatia with kids
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece