I'm taking my first trip to Europe with my family (my husband, 14yo girl,12yo girl)this summer and want to know if the itinerary that I'm planning is realistic Imean doable or not.
Augusr 3rd USA to Iceland(3 1/2 days)
August 7th Iceland to Paris(41/2 days)
August 12th Paris to London (2 1/2 days)
August 15th London to Venice(10 days)
August 15th to August 23rd Grrek isles Cruise
August 23rd to August 24th Venice
August 25 Pisa
August 26 Florence
August 27 to August 30 Rome and Vatican
August 30 Rome to Copenhaguen
September 3rd Copenhaguen to USA(Visiting Relatives)
I would like to hear advice in terms of the time in each city.If is the right itinerary or i could save money changing the order. If a car rental is necessary in italy and any extra tips you could give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 What to do at 7:00am
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof