This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 2 Advance Booking for Spain
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 10 nights in France
- 8 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 9 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 10 London Paris
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Croatia Itenerary
- 14 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 15 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 22 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 25 Greece Travel Advice
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy