This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 5 Europe itinerary review
- 6 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 7 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 21 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 Train passes
- 25 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy