This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 3 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 4 Rome/Florence
- 5 Weekend in Paris in October
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 Scotland in 8 days
- 8 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 9 Still another Normandy question
- 10 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 12 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 13 Texting in France
- 14 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 15 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 18 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Rome
- 20 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 21 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 22 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 23 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 24 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 25 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy