This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco in Madrid
- 2 London - Home Depot
- 3 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 7 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 gare de nord
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 23 Madrid city centre?
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 Southern Italy
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy