This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 3 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 4 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 5 la spezia vs. levanto
- 6 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 7 Puglia and Matera
- 8 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 9 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 10 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 13 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 14 First time to Barcelona
- 15 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 16 Provence Planning Help
- 17 Amsterdam and beyond
- 18 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 21 Travel help laundary
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Italy finding bedding
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy