This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 10 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 11 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 12 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Norwegian Countryside
- 16 Just Back from Norway
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Amsterdam and ?????
- 20 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 21 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 22 Switzerland itinerary help
- 23 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy