This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's your suggestion ????
- 2 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 3 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 6 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 11 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 12 Scotland and northern England
- 13 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 14 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Renting an apt.
- 17 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 21 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 22 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April