This will be my first trip to Europe, and I am looking for an adventure-type trip. To give you a little background:
It will be just my husband and I, in our mid 20's. We enjoy hiking (but would not call ourselves 'hikers' - can only hike a couple miles at a time). We love excursions, like ATV riding, zip-lining, hang-gliding, etc.
I love stunning views, and enjoy taking pictures (it's the reason why I love hiking).
Would also love to see some history/castles/architecture and what not.
Things we don't like:
I could care less about the different food.
My husband get's motion sickness, and he also can't swim - so anything in the water is generally not good.
Neither of us can just sit on the beach and do nothing
My ideas so far:
Would love to see Mont Blanc and go hang-gliding.
Lake Como in italy looks like it might be nice too.
This will be 10-12 days in July/August.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! (also, let me know if there is more adventure in some other country, I don't have my heart set on which country I want to visit)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check-In
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Speeding fines
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 7 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 8 Italy in June/July
- 9 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 10 London
- 11 Gare du Lyon to CDG Airport
- 12 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 13 Travel guide paris
- 14 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 15 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Touring Rome
- 18 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 23 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 24 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 25 honeymoon eats and drinks
Need adventure trip idea - Eastern france, switzerland & italy