I will be in Rome in a few days and would love to take a cooking class with my 20 year old daughter. We don't have to do a food market tour with the class, as I am looking for a more affordable option. A half day or even a few hours would be fine. It doesn't have to be a gourmet type class, we are mainly looking for a fun, hands on class to experience making homemade Italian food. It can even be as simple as learning to make pizza, pasta or gelato.
I have researched for options, but it looks like most of the classes are pretty expensive or all day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비바카라＼✇→ SSK68。CoM ←✇＼【슈퍼카지노비비바카라】
- 2 고바카라＼✄→ SSK68。CoM ←✄＼【슈퍼카지노고바카라】
- 3 http://www.tryapext.com/ultramax-garcinia-es/
- 4 카지노바카라＼♪→ SSK68。CoM ←♪＼【슈퍼카지노카지노바카라】
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 8 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Undisclsoed location
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Chamonix to Paris
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Paris in September
Need a recommendation for an affordable 1/2 day cooking class in Rome