I will be in Rome in a few days and would love to take a cooking class with my 20 year old daughter. We don't have to do a food market tour with the class, as I am looking for a more affordable option. A half day or even a few hours would be fine. It doesn't have to be a gourmet type class, we are mainly looking for a fun, hands on class to experience making homemade Italian food. It can even be as simple as learning to make pizza, pasta or gelato.
I have researched for options, but it looks like most of the classes are pretty expensive or all day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Honeymoon
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 6 Russia in two weeks in December
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 11 Our future trip to Greece
- 12 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Pay attention to your watches !
- 19 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 25 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
Need a recommendation for an affordable 1/2 day cooking class in Rome