I will be in Rome in a few days and would love to take a cooking class with my 20 year old daughter. We don't have to do a food market tour with the class, as I am looking for a more affordable option. A half day or even a few hours would be fine. It doesn't have to be a gourmet type class, we are mainly looking for a fun, hands on class to experience making homemade Italian food. It can even be as simple as learning to make pizza, pasta or gelato.
I have researched for options, but it looks like most of the classes are pretty expensive or all day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Budapest to Kosice
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 My 3 days in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 One week in Europe
- 16 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 My final Prague itinerary
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
Need a recommendation for an affordable 1/2 day cooking class in Rome