We are taking my mother-in-law back to Sicily to see where her father and family came from. Are there any tour guides that can help us plan and tour Palermo and the surrounding towns?
Need a private tour guide in Sicily, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 2 Stay in Venice
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 6 Escher Museum The Hague
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 14 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 15 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 18 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 22 Berlin: evening dining
- 23 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 24 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 25 Immigration Procedures