This is my first time posting here. Thank you in advance for any advise. We are taking a 1 week family vacation to Paris this summer with 2 kids (3 and 5) and 4 grandparents - 8 of us in total. We are celebrating a 40th anniversary while there. I need some help finding the restaurant for the anniversary night - we are staying in the 1er, near the Louvre. We would like it to be walking distance to there if possible. Also, I need the restaurant to have a vegetarian option for 1 person and I need it to be ok if the kids are not 100% quiet. I am having trouble finding a restaurant that is about $$$ and fits all of these desires.
Any help is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 9 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 10 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Undisclsoed location
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Need help with my itinerary
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium