This is my first time posting here. Thank you in advance for any advise. We are taking a 1 week family vacation to Paris this summer with 2 kids (3 and 5) and 4 grandparents - 8 of us in total. We are celebrating a 40th anniversary while there. I need some help finding the restaurant for the anniversary night - we are staying in the 1er, near the Louvre. We would like it to be walking distance to there if possible. Also, I need the restaurant to have a vegetarian option for 1 person and I need it to be ok if the kids are not 100% quiet. I am having trouble finding a restaurant that is about $$$ and fits all of these desires.
Any help is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moldova and Transnistria
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 5 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 6 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 SURPRISE TRIP
- 11 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 12 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 15 travel fan 220v?
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Barcelona - places to stay
- 24 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback