This is my first time posting here. Thank you in advance for any advise. We are taking a 1 week family vacation to Paris this summer with 2 kids (3 and 5) and 4 grandparents - 8 of us in total. We are celebrating a 40th anniversary while there. I need some help finding the restaurant for the anniversary night - we are staying in the 1er, near the Louvre. We would like it to be walking distance to there if possible. Also, I need the restaurant to have a vegetarian option for 1 person and I need it to be ok if the kids are not 100% quiet. I am having trouble finding a restaurant that is about $$$ and fits all of these desires.
Any help is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 11 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Car rental from Barcelona
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages