Going to London w/ my husband in March. Trying to decide between 3 hotels - Claridge's and The Connaught in Mayfair or The Milestone in Kensington - any suggestions or advise - has anyone every stayed at these hotels??
Need a London Hotel - The Connaught, Claridge's or The Milestone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 3 First time Ireland trip
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Switzerland help...?
- 6 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 14 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 15 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 16 Italy dolomites
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Scuol, Switzerland
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 23 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland