Going to London w/ my husband in March. Trying to decide between 3 hotels - Claridge's and The Connaught in Mayfair or The Milestone in Kensington - any suggestions or advise - has anyone every stayed at these hotels??
Need a London Hotel - The Connaught, Claridge's or The Milestone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 3 England & Scotland in April
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 14 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives