Hi, I thought I had a hotel but I got an email from Hotel Clement says reservation denied. I think that means that the room type or dates I requested were not available. So now I need another hotel. We are traveling with Globus tours and staying at the Radison Blu Boulgne until Sept 13th. We want to stay an extra 2 nights in Paris. We only need a hotel with a private bath and a lift our budget is 200 euro per night. If we can get close enough too the city center or near the river (not sure if the city center and river is together never been to France) we can pay a little more because then we can walk and not have to pay for transportation. We are active and walk about 2 miles per day. I'm really stressing right now. Please help.
Need a hotel in Paris near city center for September 14th and 15th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 NT in devon and cornwall
- 7 help and advice
- 8 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 14 Garmisch
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Venice - things to do?
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 21 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 22 Italy/ Spain in December
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female