Hi, I thought I had a hotel but I got an email from Hotel Clement says reservation denied. I think that means that the room type or dates I requested were not available. So now I need another hotel. We are traveling with Globus tours and staying at the Radison Blu Boulgne until Sept 13th. We want to stay an extra 2 nights in Paris. We only need a hotel with a private bath and a lift our budget is 200 euro per night. If we can get close enough too the city center or near the river (not sure if the city center and river is together never been to France) we can pay a little more because then we can walk and not have to pay for transportation. We are active and walk about 2 miles per day. I'm really stressing right now. Please help.
Need a hotel in Paris near city center for September 14th and 15th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 American Express
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?