Hi, I thought I had a hotel but I got an email from Hotel Clement says reservation denied. I think that means that the room type or dates I requested were not available. So now I need another hotel. We are traveling with Globus tours and staying at the Radison Blu Boulgne until Sept 13th. We want to stay an extra 2 nights in Paris. We only need a hotel with a private bath and a lift our budget is 200 euro per night. If we can get close enough too the city center or near the river (not sure if the city center and river is together never been to France) we can pay a little more because then we can walk and not have to pay for transportation. We are active and walk about 2 miles per day. I'm really stressing right now. Please help.
Need a hotel in Paris near city center for September 14th and 15th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?