Hi, I thought I had a hotel but I got an email from Hotel Clement says reservation denied. I think that means that the room type or dates I requested were not available. So now I need another hotel. We are traveling with Globus tours and staying at the Radison Blu Boulgne until Sept 13th. We want to stay an extra 2 nights in Paris. We only need a hotel with a private bath and a lift our budget is 200 euro per night. If we can get close enough too the city center or near the river (not sure if the city center and river is together never been to France) we can pay a little more because then we can walk and not have to pay for transportation. We are active and walk about 2 miles per day. I'm really stressing right now. Please help.
Need a hotel in Paris near city center for September 14th and 15th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Venice hotel selection
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 May trip to the islands
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Augsburg with kids
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary