Hi, I thought I had a hotel but I got an email from Hotel Clement says reservation denied. I think that means that the room type or dates I requested were not available. So now I need another hotel. We are traveling with Globus tours and staying at the Radison Blu Boulgne until Sept 13th. We want to stay an extra 2 nights in Paris. We only need a hotel with a private bath and a lift our budget is 200 euro per night. If we can get close enough too the city center or near the river (not sure if the city center and river is together never been to France) we can pay a little more because then we can walk and not have to pay for transportation. We are active and walk about 2 miles per day. I'm really stressing right now. Please help.
Need a hotel in Paris near city center for September 14th and 15th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 To Prague or not to Prague
- 6 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans