Hi. I'm trying to purchase a one-way ticket from the Rome airport to Perugia for next week. The site won't let me fill in a required field. Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? The site is www.sulga.it. The field I'm having a problem with is "selezionare un titolo". Grazie!
need a bus ticket in Italy, but I'm having trouble with the Sulga website
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 3 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 13 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 14 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?