Hi. I'm trying to purchase a one-way ticket from the Rome airport to Perugia for next week. The site won't let me fill in a required field. Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? The site is www.sulga.it. The field I'm having a problem with is "selezionare un titolo". Grazie!
need a bus ticket in Italy, but I'm having trouble with the Sulga website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 Three days in Spain
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Flam, Norway railway
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo