I am trying to buy tickets from Paris to Colmar for Sept 14th for me, my wife and my son.
I would like to get a separate seat for him (My son will be 4 on Sept 17):
"Under who will be travelling" section on the relevant page on the TGV Europe website, it is defaulting to the following selections for the adults:
Season ticket=Season ticket
Loyalty program=loyalty program
For my son, I am choosing:
Age - 0-3 years
Season ticket = Child reduction with seat
Loyalty program = loyalty program
Are those the right selection criteria? Or do i need to change these to something else?
It is probably a bit stupid asking a question like this. But these tickets are going to be non-refundable and I am trying train tickets in France for the first time. So I dont want to mess it up ...
Also, will I need to get a loyalty program card from French rail system before I use this ticket?
Would much appreciate hearing from someone who has used this site before!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Vatican tour
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Day in Capri
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 TSA Precheck
- 14 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!