I am trying to buy tickets from Paris to Colmar for Sept 14th for me, my wife and my son.
I would like to get a separate seat for him (My son will be 4 on Sept 17):
"Under who will be travelling" section on the relevant page on the TGV Europe website, it is defaulting to the following selections for the adults:
Season ticket=Season ticket
Loyalty program=loyalty program
For my son, I am choosing:
Age - 0-3 years
Season ticket = Child reduction with seat
Loyalty program = loyalty program
Are those the right selection criteria? Or do i need to change these to something else?
It is probably a bit stupid asking a question like this. But these tickets are going to be non-refundable and I am trying train tickets in France for the first time. So I dont want to mess it up ...
Also, will I need to get a loyalty program card from French rail system before I use this ticket?
Would much appreciate hearing from someone who has used this site before!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 vienna
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Croatia Ferry Help
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes