I am trying to buy tickets from Paris to Colmar for Sept 14th for me, my wife and my son.
I would like to get a separate seat for him (My son will be 4 on Sept 17):
"Under who will be travelling" section on the relevant page on the TGV Europe website, it is defaulting to the following selections for the adults:
Season ticket=Season ticket
Loyalty program=loyalty program
For my son, I am choosing:
Age - 0-3 years
Season ticket = Child reduction with seat
Loyalty program = loyalty program
Are those the right selection criteria? Or do i need to change these to something else?
It is probably a bit stupid asking a question like this. But these tickets are going to be non-refundable and I am trying train tickets in France for the first time. So I dont want to mess it up ...
Also, will I need to get a loyalty program card from French rail system before I use this ticket?
Would much appreciate hearing from someone who has used this site before!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 2 Positano or Sorrento?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 20 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 23 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more