I am trying to buy tickets from Paris to Colmar for Sept 14th for me, my wife and my son.
I would like to get a separate seat for him (My son will be 4 on Sept 17):
"Under who will be travelling" section on the relevant page on the TGV Europe website, it is defaulting to the following selections for the adults:
Season ticket=Season ticket
Loyalty program=loyalty program
For my son, I am choosing:
Age - 0-3 years
Season ticket = Child reduction with seat
Loyalty program = loyalty program
Are those the right selection criteria? Or do i need to change these to something else?
It is probably a bit stupid asking a question like this. But these tickets are going to be non-refundable and I am trying train tickets in France for the first time. So I dont want to mess it up ...
Also, will I need to get a loyalty program card from French rail system before I use this ticket?
Would much appreciate hearing from someone who has used this site before!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 5 London 2For1 question
- 6 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy