I am trying to buy tickets from Paris to Colmar for Sept 14th for me, my wife and my son.
I would like to get a separate seat for him (My son will be 4 on Sept 17):
"Under who will be travelling" section on the relevant page on the TGV Europe website, it is defaulting to the following selections for the adults:
Season ticket=Season ticket
Loyalty program=loyalty program
For my son, I am choosing:
Age - 0-3 years
Season ticket = Child reduction with seat
Loyalty program = loyalty program
Are those the right selection criteria? Or do i need to change these to something else?
It is probably a bit stupid asking a question like this. But these tickets are going to be non-refundable and I am trying train tickets in France for the first time. So I dont want to mess it up ...
Also, will I need to get a loyalty program card from French rail system before I use this ticket?
Would much appreciate hearing from someone who has used this site before!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Athens
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing