I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 14 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 17 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 18 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 21 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 22 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time