I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Belgium
- 10 Navigo Decouverte
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 More help with housing in Puglia
- 14 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help