I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Hotel Advice
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Airbnb scam
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 17 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 18 Two Days in Prague
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland