I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Arc de Triumph Question
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.