I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 9 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Heli Tour
- 12 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 15 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 Tight Planning?
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 25 Travel with Teens