I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 5 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 train from ams to paris
- 13 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time