I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ballet Bolshoi
- 2 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 3 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 7 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 fear of driving in rome!
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 15 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 16 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 21 European Championship
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time