I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 15 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Couscous
- 20 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 21 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 22 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 23 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time