I'll be arriving in Nazare without reservations (not sure on precise date of arrival) during what I JUST found out is annual festival time! Looking online I see no budget accommodations available. I know that Nazare is well known for having elderly women sitting outside of their homes or congregating at the bus station with signs advertising rooms to rent. My question is: Assuming I arrive relatively early in the day (which is my plan), should I be worried about not being able to find a place to sleep in Nazare during a very busy time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 2 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 3 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 6 Northern lights in December
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 9 Verona and Lake Garda
- 10 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Italy - rental car damages query
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 24 Travel help
- 25 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
Nazare, Portugal: renting room in someone's home during festival time