We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK train question
- 2 Amsterdam Transit
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Day trip suggestion from London
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Day Trip near Paris
- 14 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 15 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye