We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Naxos Lodging on Agios Prokopios Beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 17 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!