We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 11 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 16 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 20 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 21 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Night Bus?
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?