We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Naxos Lodging on Agios Prokopios Beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this itinerary seem rushed? 3 week Europe Trip
- 2 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 3 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 4 The Cotswalds, Scotland and Wales
- 5 Traffic ticket in Normandy
- 6 Euros to pay for a villa
- 7 Healthy oldies visiting Eastern Europe
- 8 A little wine tasting long weekend France and Germany
- 9 Credit cards and travel card in the Netherlands
- 10 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 11 Three days in Munich
- 12 Areas in Spain to visit?
- 13 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 14 Photographer and Family on a Driving Trip in Swiss Alps
- 15 Last minute restaurant suggestions in Portugal
- 16 Things to do in and around Grosseto, Italy
- 17 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 18 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 19 4 days between Lausanne and Italy
- 20 Vienna apartment location
- 21 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 22 1 night on the Côte d'Azur
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Croatian currency
- 25 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1