We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라～온라인카지노
- 2 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∮라이브바카라
- 3 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ェ온라인카지노추천
- 4 고카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ど아시안카지노
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 와와바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ド온라인바카라주소
- 7 엔젤카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트く카지노사이트
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.