We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Naxos Lodging on Agios Prokopios Beach
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 8 Which travel plan?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus