We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Food in Positano
- 4 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 8 Katyn massacres
- 9 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 10 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 11 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 12 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 Italy
- 20 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 Emergencies in Ireland
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 25 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere