We're going to be in Naxos in 2-3 days and are on the tail end of what's been a pretty active vacation. At this point, we just want to sit on a beach for 2-3 days. We'll be with our 17 month old toddler, so Agios Prokopios seems like a good fit - calm, clear water and nice sand.
I'm having problems finding anything nice and directly on the beach, though. We don't mind paying more for a nicer place, however everything with good reviews on TripAdvisor seems to require a walk or not be in "the nice part" of the beach. We'll probably rent a car, but with the baby, it'd be a lot easier to be able to just walk out of our room and onto the sand.
Our minimum requirements are a/c and wifi. A view, balcony/living room (to hang out after bed time), and maybe a kitchen or good breakfast would be a bonus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 2 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 3 please revew provence agenda
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 6 When and how to book for a trip?
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 9 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 10 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Lake Como - basta!
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 15 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 16 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 17 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 18 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 19 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 23 Norway in November
- 24 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 25 Heraklion to Chania by Bus