My friend and I will be spending 3-4 days on the island of Naxos this July. There's apparently so much to do I wish we had more time on the island! My main concern is transportation: what is the best way to see parts of the island if we don't want to stay in Chora/Naxos Town? We would prefer to stay somewhere like Kastraki, on the southwest coast of the island, but definitely want to spend a day or two hiking through the mountain villages.
Would ATVs/mopeds be enough? For those of you who have spent time in Naxos away from Naxos Town, in more secluded areas of the island, what worked best for you? While buses do connect the villages and I have used buses on Greek islands before, I think we may want to branch out and not be beholden to their schedules.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 2 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 4 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 15 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 18 Our European adventures
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 22 1 day trip from Nice
- 23 Girona and Besalau
- 24 3 nights in Paris
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan