Any advice on a hotel in Naxos for middle of May? Something in a cute area, walking to a town, maybe close to a beach if possible, but not a resort type place. Don't want to spend more than around $250 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 5 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 13 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 UK in May and June