Any advice on a hotel in Naxos for middle of May? Something in a cute area, walking to a town, maybe close to a beach if possible, but not a resort type place. Don't want to spend more than around $250 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Azores in February
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Umbria / Le Marche
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 14 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Food in Positano
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Katyn massacres
- 20 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 21 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 22 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 23 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 24 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 25 Ireland hotel questions