Any advice on a hotel in Naxos for middle of May? Something in a cute area, walking to a town, maybe close to a beach if possible, but not a resort type place. Don't want to spend more than around $250 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 7 Lost ring
- 8 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 9 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Ireland & Scotland
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 21 Andalucia in December
- 22 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.