My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas