My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras