My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 WEBROOT Install CONTACTs WEBROOT Technical Care
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin