My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome