My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 5 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus