My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris advice with kids
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri