My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 First time in Bulgaria
- 15 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Alps Drive
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 21 Paris cooking classes
- 22 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?