My husband and I will be in Greece June 16-26.
I have a few food allergies (shellfish, egg, pork, some fruits, honey,...) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with dealing with food allergies in Naxos, and if there are good emergency facilities just in case? I assume they are in Naxos Town?
Any recommendations on hotels (luxury property, no specific budget) that would not be too far away? Any recommendations on restaurants that may be more accommodating?
If another island would be more suitable, please let me know. I've been to Santorini and Mykonos with a friend of mine who is Greek and was able to communicate my needs clearly. I usually have my allergy card translated anyway, but I would appreciate input from those who have visited Naxos before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아라비안바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 강원랜드바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 7 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 8 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Versailles
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary