Im travelling with my boyfriend to Naxos from the 19th-23rd August (4 nights 3 days) and would love to know the best places to stay. We are going over our budget in Santorini so would like to even it on Naxos lazing on the beach and relaxing (after just having gotten off a plane from Australia also). Im setting a budget of between 100-150Euros a night somewhere within walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants.
I'd love to hear all the local/previous experience information from all willing to share regarding best secluded beaches, best eats, secret spots, island secrets etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016