Im travelling with my boyfriend to Naxos from the 19th-23rd August (4 nights 3 days) and would love to know the best places to stay. We are going over our budget in Santorini so would like to even it on Naxos lazing on the beach and relaxing (after just having gotten off a plane from Australia also). Im setting a budget of between 100-150Euros a night somewhere within walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants.
I'd love to hear all the local/previous experience information from all willing to share regarding best secluded beaches, best eats, secret spots, island secrets etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 American Express
- 3 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 driving in france with kids
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.