Im travelling with my boyfriend to Naxos from the 19th-23rd August (4 nights 3 days) and would love to know the best places to stay. We are going over our budget in Santorini so would like to even it on Naxos lazing on the beach and relaxing (after just having gotten off a plane from Australia also). Im setting a budget of between 100-150Euros a night somewhere within walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants.
I'd love to hear all the local/previous experience information from all willing to share regarding best secluded beaches, best eats, secret spots, island secrets etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 2 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 3 Lake Maggiore
- 4 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 5 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 6 Norway Fjords
- 7 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 8 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 9 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 10 Bootcut jeans
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Day trip suggestion from London
- 13 UK train question
- 14 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 15 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 16 Car rental insurance woes
- 17 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 18 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 19 Umbria and Piedmont
- 20 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 21 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 22 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 23 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 24 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 25 Car and Driver in Italy