Im travelling with my boyfriend to Naxos from the 19th-23rd August (4 nights 3 days) and would love to know the best places to stay. We are going over our budget in Santorini so would like to even it on Naxos lazing on the beach and relaxing (after just having gotten off a plane from Australia also). Im setting a budget of between 100-150Euros a night somewhere within walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants.
I'd love to hear all the local/previous experience information from all willing to share regarding best secluded beaches, best eats, secret spots, island secrets etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 3 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 6 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Normandy - driving trip
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 19 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 20 sim card
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end