Im travelling with my boyfriend to Naxos from the 19th-23rd August (4 nights 3 days) and would love to know the best places to stay. We are going over our budget in Santorini so would like to even it on Naxos lazing on the beach and relaxing (after just having gotten off a plane from Australia also). Im setting a budget of between 100-150Euros a night somewhere within walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants.
I'd love to hear all the local/previous experience information from all willing to share regarding best secluded beaches, best eats, secret spots, island secrets etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 2 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 Christmas Week in London
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Too much for one day?
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 11 Italy for the first time
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 RFID Protection
- 14 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Germany and Austria trip report
- 17 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 23 Ali
- 24 Paris to Ramstein
- 25 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?