Im travelling with my boyfriend to Naxos from the 19th-23rd August (4 nights 3 days) and would love to know the best places to stay. We are going over our budget in Santorini so would like to even it on Naxos lazing on the beach and relaxing (after just having gotten off a plane from Australia also). Im setting a budget of between 100-150Euros a night somewhere within walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants.
I'd love to hear all the local/previous experience information from all willing to share regarding best secluded beaches, best eats, secret spots, island secrets etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 9 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 10 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 11 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 12 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 13 Taxi service in Nice
- 14 Berlin Trip Report
- 15 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 16 2 month backpacking though europe
- 17 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 22 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 23 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?