My husband and I have Navigo cards that we purchased and used in April 2011. We are returning to Paris again this month. Does anyone know if we can reload these cards for weekly use, or if they are outdated (as I suspect =) )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 10 Edinbrugh
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 13 Swimming to Paris
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12