My husband and I have Navigo cards that we purchased and used in April 2011. We are returning to Paris again this month. Does anyone know if we can reload these cards for weekly use, or if they are outdated (as I suspect =) )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Valencia, Spain
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 7 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 8 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 9 Restaurants in Spain
- 10 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Is Sicily Safe?
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Gardens & GTGs
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 Car rental help in Sicily
- 19 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?