My husband and I have Navigo cards that we purchased and used in April 2011. We are returning to Paris again this month. Does anyone know if we can reload these cards for weekly use, or if they are outdated (as I suspect =) )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 2 와와카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 3 경륜분석☛✕【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✕☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 4 경륜분석☛✓【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✓☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Areas in Milan
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?