Just realized I don't know if the required photo for the Navigo pass needs to be in color- or is black and white ok?
Also, where exactly at CDG can they be purchased? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노＼＼→≫ SOK23.ZE。AM ≪←＼＼슈퍼카지노【해외카지노】
- 2 해외카지노＼＼→≫ SOK23.ZE。AM ≪←＼＼슈퍼카지노【해외카지노】
- 3 태양성카지노＼＼→≫ SOK23.ZE。AM ≪←＼＼슈퍼카지노【태양성카지노】
- 4 럭키레이스【际【UKE82。ZE。AM】际】럭키레이스럭키레이스
- 5 엔젤벳【下【UKE82。ZE。AM】下】엔젤벳엔젤벳
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 17 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 18 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?