Just realized I don't know if the required photo for the Navigo pass needs to be in color- or is black and white ok?
Also, where exactly at CDG can they be purchased? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Hilton CPH no loner
- 9 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 French Wedding
- 13 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 14 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 18 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 19 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....