I will be travelling to Paris for 3 weeks in April and want to use Navigo Decouverte. Can I purchase it on arrival at CDG? Can I bring my own photo, or must I take them at the ticket desk? Do I need a new picture for each week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 10 Question on France travel
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.