I will be travelling to Paris for 3 weeks in April and want to use Navigo Decouverte. Can I purchase it on arrival at CDG? Can I bring my own photo, or must I take them at the ticket desk? Do I need a new picture for each week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 3 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 8 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 9 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 Scotland
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 14 Change in Travel
- 15 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 16 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 17 Pousadas
- 18 ireland
- 19 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 20 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 21 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 24 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 25 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?