I will be travelling to Paris for 3 weeks in April and want to use Navigo Decouverte. Can I purchase it on arrival at CDG? Can I bring my own photo, or must I take them at the ticket desk? Do I need a new picture for each week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 2 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 5 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 11 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 going to italy
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 How do you find French food?
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 where to stay in Germany
- 25 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please