I will be travelling to Paris for 3 weeks in April and want to use Navigo Decouverte. Can I purchase it on arrival at CDG? Can I bring my own photo, or must I take them at the ticket desk? Do I need a new picture for each week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 8 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 9 choosing seats at La Scala
- 10 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 17 Dollhouse furniture
- 18 3 weeks in Sicily
- 19 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 Italy in October
- 22 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 tipping wait staff and others