I will be travelling to Paris for 3 weeks in April and want to use Navigo Decouverte. Can I purchase it on arrival at CDG? Can I bring my own photo, or must I take them at the ticket desk? Do I need a new picture for each week?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes gardens
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 13 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg