I will be travelling to Paris for 3 weeks in April and want to use Navigo Decouverte. Can I purchase it on arrival at CDG? Can I bring my own photo, or must I take them at the ticket desk? Do I need a new picture for each week?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 2 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 3 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Pronunciation
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 16 Santorini
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Chip but no PIN
- 22 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 23 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona