We are arriving in Paris on the 18th September 2016 , which is a Sunday. We would like to buy the Navigo decouverte weekly pass(DN) for the week beginning the 19th September. We would be 4 adults and 2 children of ages 8 and 10.
We understand that the blank DN passes usually run out by the Tuesday / Wednesday, the week before. Is it so? Assuming so, is it possible that our friend who lives in Paris can buy the blank DN passes for us?
Is there also a last day to load or charge these passes? For example, if we need to begin using it from the September 19th, what's the latest date it should be loaded or charged? We were thinking of loading it on the day of our arrival - 18th September but donot know if it's late.
We are planning to buy it for Zone 1 -5, since we would be travelling to Versailles for a day. Is this a good option, how much would it cost and also is there a children's ND pass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Route Information
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Amsterdam highlights
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?