We are arriving in Paris on the 18th September 2016 , which is a Sunday. We would like to buy the Navigo decouverte weekly pass(DN) for the week beginning the 19th September. We would be 4 adults and 2 children of ages 8 and 10.
We understand that the blank DN passes usually run out by the Tuesday / Wednesday, the week before. Is it so? Assuming so, is it possible that our friend who lives in Paris can buy the blank DN passes for us?
Is there also a last day to load or charge these passes? For example, if we need to begin using it from the September 19th, what's the latest date it should be loaded or charged? We were thinking of loading it on the day of our arrival - 18th September but donot know if it's late.
We are planning to buy it for Zone 1 -5, since we would be travelling to Versailles for a day. Is this a good option, how much would it cost and also is there a children's ND pass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 3 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Itinerary help...
- 6 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 12 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 2 week itinery
- 24 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome