We are arriving in Paris on the 18th September 2016 , which is a Sunday. We would like to buy the Navigo decouverte weekly pass(DN) for the week beginning the 19th September. We would be 4 adults and 2 children of ages 8 and 10.
We understand that the blank DN passes usually run out by the Tuesday / Wednesday, the week before. Is it so? Assuming so, is it possible that our friend who lives in Paris can buy the blank DN passes for us?
Is there also a last day to load or charge these passes? For example, if we need to begin using it from the September 19th, what's the latest date it should be loaded or charged? We were thinking of loading it on the day of our arrival - 18th September but donot know if it's late.
We are planning to buy it for Zone 1 -5, since we would be travelling to Versailles for a day. Is this a good option, how much would it cost and also is there a children's ND pass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Engadine Valley help
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Tuscany 6 nights
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?