We are arriving in Paris on the 18th September 2016 , which is a Sunday. We would like to buy the Navigo decouverte weekly pass(DN) for the week beginning the 19th September. We would be 4 adults and 2 children of ages 8 and 10.
We understand that the blank DN passes usually run out by the Tuesday / Wednesday, the week before. Is it so? Assuming so, is it possible that our friend who lives in Paris can buy the blank DN passes for us?
Is there also a last day to load or charge these passes? For example, if we need to begin using it from the September 19th, what's the latest date it should be loaded or charged? We were thinking of loading it on the day of our arrival - 18th September but donot know if it's late.
We are planning to buy it for Zone 1 -5, since we would be travelling to Versailles for a day. Is this a good option, how much would it cost and also is there a children's ND pass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 4 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 A few more questions about Brittany
- 9 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 12 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 16 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 20 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 21 4 days each in London and Paris
- 22 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Switzerland in September
- 25 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps