We are arriving in Paris on the 18th September 2016 , which is a Sunday. We would like to buy the Navigo decouverte weekly pass(DN) for the week beginning the 19th September. We would be 4 adults and 2 children of ages 8 and 10.
We understand that the blank DN passes usually run out by the Tuesday / Wednesday, the week before. Is it so? Assuming so, is it possible that our friend who lives in Paris can buy the blank DN passes for us?
Is there also a last day to load or charge these passes? For example, if we need to begin using it from the September 19th, what's the latest date it should be loaded or charged? We were thinking of loading it on the day of our arrival - 18th September but donot know if it's late.
We are planning to buy it for Zone 1 -5, since we would be travelling to Versailles for a day. Is this a good option, how much would it cost and also is there a children's ND pass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Trogir or Split
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 24 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre