I was on their web site and applied for vouchers for the Tower, Hampton Ct. and London Duck Tours. Does anyone know if I need multiple vouchers for each attraction (there are six of us) or can I use just one voucher for our whole party? Also, it says I need to present my rail ticket-- does this mean I can present my travelcard? Or do I need to have some other kind of rail ticket. Thanks.
Natl Rail 2 for 1 tickets
- 1 Paris Recommendations
- 2 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 3 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 17 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 18 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 19 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 20 Bank of England Museum
- 21 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions