im planning to do the south west coast path in august (starting in minehead and then as far as my feet will carry me...) im a 21 year-old girl and at the moment it looks like im going on this trip alone. thats actually no problem for me but i wouldnt want to be alone for the whole time, so my question is now: does anyone have experience about how popular/crowded that track is in summer? is it easy to meet people or maybe even make friends? are most of the people walking there older than me?
im happy to hear about your experiences!
p.s. if you have any other advise for me id be happy to!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Capri in July
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 23 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Barcelona with baby