im planning to do the south west coast path in august (starting in minehead and then as far as my feet will carry me...) im a 21 year-old girl and at the moment it looks like im going on this trip alone. thats actually no problem for me but i wouldnt want to be alone for the whole time, so my question is now: does anyone have experience about how popular/crowded that track is in summer? is it easy to meet people or maybe even make friends? are most of the people walking there older than me?
im happy to hear about your experiences!
p.s. if you have any other advise for me id be happy to!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 3 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 4 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?