I am aware that there are two national parks in Croatia that attract tourists each year; Plitvice and Krka National Parks.
I am starting in Venice on May 12th and from there my plan was to ferry to Pula on May 15th then bus to Rijeka and change buses to Plitvice National Parks. I only want a full day there, then to be on a bus at night towards Split. Is that enough time at Plitvice Park? Are night buses even running?! I only have a couple days to get to Split (I booked a tour departing from Split on May 17th).
***If anyone knows specifics of bus routes to get from Pula to Plitvice and to Split that would be awesome if you could post it here!!
Also, I know that Krka National Park is relatively on the way to Split..... should i make a stop there as well?? Would I even have the time if I need to get to Split by May 17th.
Let me know....
NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 My itinerary for Greece
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 23 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland