I am aware that there are two national parks in Croatia that attract tourists each year; Plitvice and Krka National Parks.
I am starting in Venice on May 12th and from there my plan was to ferry to Pula on May 15th then bus to Rijeka and change buses to Plitvice National Parks. I only want a full day there, then to be on a bus at night towards Split. Is that enough time at Plitvice Park? Are night buses even running?! I only have a couple days to get to Split (I booked a tour departing from Split on May 17th).
***If anyone knows specifics of bus routes to get from Pula to Plitvice and to Split that would be awesome if you could post it here!!
Also, I know that Krka National Park is relatively on the way to Split..... should i make a stop there as well?? Would I even have the time if I need to get to Split by May 17th.
Let me know....
NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 10 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 19 Paris in April?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Estonia Amber