I am aware that there are two national parks in Croatia that attract tourists each year; Plitvice and Krka National Parks.
I am starting in Venice on May 12th and from there my plan was to ferry to Pula on May 15th then bus to Rijeka and change buses to Plitvice National Parks. I only want a full day there, then to be on a bus at night towards Split. Is that enough time at Plitvice Park? Are night buses even running?! I only have a couple days to get to Split (I booked a tour departing from Split on May 17th).
***If anyone knows specifics of bus routes to get from Pula to Plitvice and to Split that would be awesome if you could post it here!!
Also, I know that Krka National Park is relatively on the way to Split..... should i make a stop there as well?? Would I even have the time if I need to get to Split by May 17th.
Let me know....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 2 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Italy for Christmas Week
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 11 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 12 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 13 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 France & Italy, May or June
- 16 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?