I am aware that there are two national parks in Croatia that attract tourists each year; Plitvice and Krka National Parks.
I am starting in Venice on May 12th and from there my plan was to ferry to Pula on May 15th then bus to Rijeka and change buses to Plitvice National Parks. I only want a full day there, then to be on a bus at night towards Split. Is that enough time at Plitvice Park? Are night buses even running?! I only have a couple days to get to Split (I booked a tour departing from Split on May 17th).
***If anyone knows specifics of bus routes to get from Pula to Plitvice and to Split that would be awesome if you could post it here!!
Also, I know that Krka National Park is relatively on the way to Split..... should i make a stop there as well?? Would I even have the time if I need to get to Split by May 17th.
Let me know....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 4 Visiting Zurich
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 7 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 8 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 Paris to Bordeaux
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Iceland 3 day layover
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 15 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations