I am aware that there are two national parks in Croatia that attract tourists each year; Plitvice and Krka National Parks.
I am starting in Venice on May 12th and from there my plan was to ferry to Pula on May 15th then bus to Rijeka and change buses to Plitvice National Parks. I only want a full day there, then to be on a bus at night towards Split. Is that enough time at Plitvice Park? Are night buses even running?! I only have a couple days to get to Split (I booked a tour departing from Split on May 17th).
***If anyone knows specifics of bus routes to get from Pula to Plitvice and to Split that would be awesome if you could post it here!!
Also, I know that Krka National Park is relatively on the way to Split..... should i make a stop there as well?? Would I even have the time if I need to get to Split by May 17th.
Let me know....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 4 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 base in brussels
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 25 Norther Spain first Iteniary