I have the 10.30am Nasrid Palaces slot for October 3 (which I will print out at the Corall del Carbon the day before the visit). Now I am trying to figure the best way of covering the complex. Where would you start and where would you finish?
Other variable in the equation are :
☆ 09.00h depart to Alhambra from NH Hotel Victoria by taxi.
☆ ca. 13.30h Lunch at the Parador restaurant
☆ 15.45-18.00h Hammam Al Andalus
Initially, I was hoping for 11.30h Nasrid slot (unfortunately, it was sold out). I was planning to start at the Generalife gardens. Would you still start there or would you start at the Alcazaba with the 10.30 ticket?
09.15 -10.30h Generalife Gardens
ca. 10.45h Enter Nasrid Palace (must enter by 11.00h)
10.45-12.00h Nasrid Palaces
12.00-12.30h Partal Gardens
12.30h - till lunch Alcazaba
13.30h Lunch at the Parador
10.00-10.30h Carlos V (w/ or without museum?)
10.30-11.30h Nasrid Palaces
11.30-12.00h Partal Gardens
12.15-13.15h Generalife Gardens
13.30-Lunch at the Parador
I've seen comments that that Alcazaba requires around 20-30min. So it seems that with the second option, we are stuck in that area from 9.15(ish) to the time we can enter the Nasrid Palaces. Is it a bit wasteful? I know that we could visit Carlos V but I understand that it's not the main highlight of the Alhambra complex.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Nasrid Palaces at 10.30am -- where would you start your day?