I have the 10.30am Nasrid Palaces slot for October 3 (which I will print out at the Corall del Carbon the day before the visit). Now I am trying to figure the best way of covering the complex. Where would you start and where would you finish?
Other variable in the equation are :
☆ 09.00h depart to Alhambra from NH Hotel Victoria by taxi.
☆ ca. 13.30h Lunch at the Parador restaurant
☆ 15.45-18.00h Hammam Al Andalus
Initially, I was hoping for 11.30h Nasrid slot (unfortunately, it was sold out). I was planning to start at the Generalife gardens. Would you still start there or would you start at the Alcazaba with the 10.30 ticket?
09.15 -10.30h Generalife Gardens
ca. 10.45h Enter Nasrid Palace (must enter by 11.00h)
10.45-12.00h Nasrid Palaces
12.00-12.30h Partal Gardens
12.30h - till lunch Alcazaba
13.30h Lunch at the Parador
10.00-10.30h Carlos V (w/ or without museum?)
10.30-11.30h Nasrid Palaces
11.30-12.00h Partal Gardens
12.15-13.15h Generalife Gardens
13.30-Lunch at the Parador
I've seen comments that that Alcazaba requires around 20-30min. So it seems that with the second option, we are stuck in that area from 9.15(ish) to the time we can enter the Nasrid Palaces. Is it a bit wasteful? I know that we could visit Carlos V but I understand that it's not the main highlight of the Alhambra complex.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
Nasrid Palaces at 10.30am -- where would you start your day?