I posted a few months ago when my partner and I were trying to decide how long we would be travelling for and which countries we would be visiting. We received a lot of advice which we greatly appreciated.
We have booked our flights to Paris on Saturday April 25 and will be flying home to Vancouver on Monday, May 11. Here is what we have planned:
Sunday April 26: Arrive in Paris
May 1: Overnight Thello train or book flights to Venice... looking for input on which would be the most for our money. Right now it is looking like approximately 110 - 160 euro for train, and 200 euro for flights.
6: Leaving Venice either in the morning, evening or even on the morning of the 7th, we are having difficulty deciding where we want to spend our extra day. We have free accommodation in Venice, but we have spent less time in Rome in previous travels. We will be taking the Italo train. Does anyone know what train station is closest to the sights?
11: Leave Rome, fly home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Cognac transportation?
- 6 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Tour of Northern Italy
- 10 San Sebastian
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 Where to buy Saffron?
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 1st time in ZURICH
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?