I posted a few months ago when my partner and I were trying to decide how long we would be travelling for and which countries we would be visiting. We received a lot of advice which we greatly appreciated.
We have booked our flights to Paris on Saturday April 25 and will be flying home to Vancouver on Monday, May 11. Here is what we have planned:
Sunday April 26: Arrive in Paris
May 1: Overnight Thello train or book flights to Venice... looking for input on which would be the most for our money. Right now it is looking like approximately 110 - 160 euro for train, and 200 euro for flights.
6: Leaving Venice either in the morning, evening or even on the morning of the 7th, we are having difficulty deciding where we want to spend our extra day. We have free accommodation in Venice, but we have spent less time in Rome in previous travels. We will be taking the Italo train. Does anyone know what train station is closest to the sights?
11: Leave Rome, fly home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??