I posted a few months ago when my partner and I were trying to decide how long we would be travelling for and which countries we would be visiting. We received a lot of advice which we greatly appreciated.
We have booked our flights to Paris on Saturday April 25 and will be flying home to Vancouver on Monday, May 11. Here is what we have planned:
Sunday April 26: Arrive in Paris
May 1: Overnight Thello train or book flights to Venice... looking for input on which would be the most for our money. Right now it is looking like approximately 110 - 160 euro for train, and 200 euro for flights.
6: Leaving Venice either in the morning, evening or even on the morning of the 7th, we are having difficulty deciding where we want to spend our extra day. We have free accommodation in Venice, but we have spent less time in Rome in previous travels. We will be taking the Italo train. Does anyone know what train station is closest to the sights?
11: Leave Rome, fly home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month in Europe
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?