I posted a few months ago when my partner and I were trying to decide how long we would be travelling for and which countries we would be visiting. We received a lot of advice which we greatly appreciated.
We have booked our flights to Paris on Saturday April 25 and will be flying home to Vancouver on Monday, May 11. Here is what we have planned:
Sunday April 26: Arrive in Paris
May 1: Overnight Thello train or book flights to Venice... looking for input on which would be the most for our money. Right now it is looking like approximately 110 - 160 euro for train, and 200 euro for flights.
6: Leaving Venice either in the morning, evening or even on the morning of the 7th, we are having difficulty deciding where we want to spend our extra day. We have free accommodation in Venice, but we have spent less time in Rome in previous travels. We will be taking the Italo train. Does anyone know what train station is closest to the sights?
11: Leave Rome, fly home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets