I posted a few months ago when my partner and I were trying to decide how long we would be travelling for and which countries we would be visiting. We received a lot of advice which we greatly appreciated.
We have booked our flights to Paris on Saturday April 25 and will be flying home to Vancouver on Monday, May 11. Here is what we have planned:
Sunday April 26: Arrive in Paris
May 1: Overnight Thello train or book flights to Venice... looking for input on which would be the most for our money. Right now it is looking like approximately 110 - 160 euro for train, and 200 euro for flights.
6: Leaving Venice either in the morning, evening or even on the morning of the 7th, we are having difficulty deciding where we want to spend our extra day. We have free accommodation in Venice, but we have spent less time in Rome in previous travels. We will be taking the Italo train. Does anyone know what train station is closest to the sights?
11: Leave Rome, fly home
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns