More fleshing out of an upcoming trip. In doing some digging it sounds like Narbonne would be a good place for an overnight or two - both for the town itself as well as the Cathar castles nearby. Any thoughts on Narbonne appreciated. I definitely want to visit the Roman ruins.
But how about Perpignan? I'm unlikely to have more than a day to spend here this time around. I probably would take the train from Barcelona to Perpignan and pick up a car for the France part of my vacation which right now is looking like a few nights in Narbonne and the rest in Marseille (with day trips). I am leaning towards leaving Perpignan for another time - or would a day trip be perfect for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 car for four adults and four bikes
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 8 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 9 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 10 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 11 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 12 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 16 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip