More fleshing out of an upcoming trip. In doing some digging it sounds like Narbonne would be a good place for an overnight or two - both for the town itself as well as the Cathar castles nearby. Any thoughts on Narbonne appreciated. I definitely want to visit the Roman ruins.
But how about Perpignan? I'm unlikely to have more than a day to spend here this time around. I probably would take the train from Barcelona to Perpignan and pick up a car for the France part of my vacation which right now is looking like a few nights in Narbonne and the rest in Marseille (with day trips). I am leaning towards leaving Perpignan for another time - or would a day trip be perfect for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 3 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?