More fleshing out of an upcoming trip. In doing some digging it sounds like Narbonne would be a good place for an overnight or two - both for the town itself as well as the Cathar castles nearby. Any thoughts on Narbonne appreciated. I definitely want to visit the Roman ruins.
But how about Perpignan? I'm unlikely to have more than a day to spend here this time around. I probably would take the train from Barcelona to Perpignan and pick up a car for the France part of my vacation which right now is looking like a few nights in Narbonne and the rest in Marseille (with day trips). I am leaning towards leaving Perpignan for another time - or would a day trip be perfect for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 3 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 릴게임신천지상어 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 현금바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 9 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 10 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 11 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 12 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 13 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 21 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 stonehenge day trip from london
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...