More fleshing out of an upcoming trip. In doing some digging it sounds like Narbonne would be a good place for an overnight or two - both for the town itself as well as the Cathar castles nearby. Any thoughts on Narbonne appreciated. I definitely want to visit the Roman ruins.
But how about Perpignan? I'm unlikely to have more than a day to spend here this time around. I probably would take the train from Barcelona to Perpignan and pick up a car for the France part of my vacation which right now is looking like a few nights in Narbonne and the rest in Marseille (with day trips). I am leaning towards leaving Perpignan for another time - or would a day trip be perfect for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Lisbon - a few tips
- 13 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 14 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details