More fleshing out of an upcoming trip. In doing some digging it sounds like Narbonne would be a good place for an overnight or two - both for the town itself as well as the Cathar castles nearby. Any thoughts on Narbonne appreciated. I definitely want to visit the Roman ruins.
But how about Perpignan? I'm unlikely to have more than a day to spend here this time around. I probably would take the train from Barcelona to Perpignan and pick up a car for the France part of my vacation which right now is looking like a few nights in Narbonne and the rest in Marseille (with day trips). I am leaning towards leaving Perpignan for another time - or would a day trip be perfect for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD burning software
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 12 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 15 Iceland 3 day layover
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Milos beach stay
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy