We (family +2 year old) are planning a trip to Napoli and Amalfi for two weeks around Easter.
Is it better to plan so we will be in Napoli during the Holiday ore to avoid it then and be in Amalfi (and do Napoli a week letter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 Central and Northern Italy
- 3 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 4 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 7 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 9 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 10 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 stonehenge day trip from london
- 13 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 14 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 15 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Trip to Ireland in September
- 20 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?