Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos car rental
- 2 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 10 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 K-Day
- 19 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 20 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
Hi all -