Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에스레이스＼<> ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM <>＼에스레이스
- 2 아라비안카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
Hi all -