Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 3 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Iceland in 4 days?
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 13 Renting International Cars from USA
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 train from ravenna to parma
- 18 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 24 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...
Hi all -