Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 5 Poland in September
- 6 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 7 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 8 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 9 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 13 How to avoid waiting in line visiting Paris top monuments
- 14 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 15 Belgium advice
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
Hi all -