Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 2 italy Cinque Terre
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers
Hi all -