Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Best Viking Sites
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 Greece
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Chania
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Paris hotel
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids
Hi all -