Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains
Hi all -