Hi all -
what do you think is the best way to get from naples to sorrento for 2 non-english speaking adults (one of whom is 5 months pregnant)?
i got one quote for a taxi service from naples to sorrento - 75 euros. a little more that i'd like to pay, but we could do it if you think its worth it...
is the train from naples to sorrento easy to get on and pretty comfortable to ride? do you know the price? should i try to buy tickets before we leave or once we get to italy?
what about ferry? how much would that be?
in brief: we are staying in rome for 4 days, then planning to take a train to naples, then need to get to sorrento where we are staying for another 4 days.
thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 7 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 15 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 16 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Hi all -