In the planning stages of a family trip for June 06. Will be traveling from Orvietto via train to Naples(could go in rental car but I'm thinking train would be better?), en route to Sorrento. Can anyone comment as to which might be the most convenient way to make the connection to Sorrento? We'll have some luggage and our two daughters(9 & 15). Would one route be more scenic than the other (I'm guessing the most scenic would be by boat?)? Also, if by boat - take a cab to the dock? Thanks for any feedback.
Naples to Sorrento - by train or hydrofoil?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Granada
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 13 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 Good times in Munich, the city
- 21 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help