In the planning stages of a family trip for June 06. Will be traveling from Orvietto via train to Naples(could go in rental car but I'm thinking train would be better?), en route to Sorrento. Can anyone comment as to which might be the most convenient way to make the connection to Sorrento? We'll have some luggage and our two daughters(9 & 15). Would one route be more scenic than the other (I'm guessing the most scenic would be by boat?)? Also, if by boat - take a cab to the dock? Thanks for any feedback.
Naples to Sorrento - by train or hydrofoil?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Spain itineraries
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey