In the planning stages of a family trip for June 06. Will be traveling from Orvietto via train to Naples(could go in rental car but I'm thinking train would be better?), en route to Sorrento. Can anyone comment as to which might be the most convenient way to make the connection to Sorrento? We'll have some luggage and our two daughters(9 & 15). Would one route be more scenic than the other (I'm guessing the most scenic would be by boat?)? Also, if by boat - take a cab to the dock? Thanks for any feedback.
Naples to Sorrento - by train or hydrofoil?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Greece
- 2 Royal Opera House question?
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 2 full days in Paris
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 11 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 12 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Help with Madrid Location
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals