In the planning stages of a family trip for June 06. Will be traveling from Orvietto via train to Naples(could go in rental car but I'm thinking train would be better?), en route to Sorrento. Can anyone comment as to which might be the most convenient way to make the connection to Sorrento? We'll have some luggage and our two daughters(9 & 15). Would one route be more scenic than the other (I'm guessing the most scenic would be by boat?)? Also, if by boat - take a cab to the dock? Thanks for any feedback.
Naples to Sorrento - by train or hydrofoil?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?